Samstag, 15. November 2014

Heviristeily

From thursday to friday, I've been on a cruise from Helsinki to Tallinn together with TYRMY.

I've never seen so many happy Finns. Finns can buy cheap(er) booze on the ship and in Tallinn, so Finns are happy! I, as a German, nevertheless thought "holy crap, this shit is expensive!"

Song of the day, I got not tired to sing together with my lovely Hungarian friend, was this:


I'm on a ship...
if you don't know ...
well, now you know ...

;)

However, I left this ship without a hangover. I was just a bit tired because I've been really sleeping perhaps for an hour or so, else merely relaxing a bit in the bus back to Turku.
I purchased some bottles of Koskenkorva Salmiakki, I love this shit, and some Glögi. Unfortunately, there was no mead in Tallinn.

On the ship, Crimfall was playing a gig, and another band whose name I forgot. I am not the greatest fan of Crimfall, mainly probably because I don't like the female singing, but the bassist reminds me very much of a German friend of mine. That's why I went to him after the concert and asked for a photo.
  
He asked if he should change his shirt because he was wearing some jacket. I said "I don't mind." And before I was able to think I said "You can even take our your jacket if you want". xD That's how this pic was made...

After the cruise, I went to the after party. There was a sauna. I think I never saw so many half naked men before... I kinda like this country. xD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen