Mittwoch, 12. November 2014

Time flies by ...

They say, time flies by when you're having fun.
Well, I do definitely have a lot of fun here in Finland, but also university work is quite keeping me busy at times, especially ever since the second period started. Two courses ended, but one new course started and one old course suddenly developed into something much more workintensive. *sigh*
I have to write two learning diaries at the moment (which aren't just notes on the lectures, instead it's rather like a comment on the lecture). The one is from a lecture from the last period. Actually, I need to be more precise here: For last period's lecture I have to write a learning diary (which is already complete!) and some more individual learning tasks. Of the latter, I still need to write a few. I have time until the end of this month.

For the new course, which started this period, I have to write a learning diary too. It was the third lecture today, expected are at least 10 pages. From the first lecture I have already 1,5 pages full. So I will probably meet the minimum quite easily. I just have to write down my notes right after the lectures (which would be like now) and then it'll go quite smoothly.

For my Finnish courses, which I always considered to be quite fun and interesting, the workload suddenly has increased. I have to write a thing called mielipide until next monday and I still have no clue about what to write it. I will probably have to do it on saturday or sunday, because I won't be here on thursday and friday. BUT I don't have much time on sunday, neither on saturday, so ... AAAAAAAHH!!! It will be hard to write one page in Finnish!
I have two more tasks for the week after, also in Finnish. *sigh* I'm at the moment struggling whether I really want to do these tasks or not. I tend to think that the other courses are a bit more important, as I will have these in my final certificate, not the Finnish courses. Hm. I don't know. Tough decision.


----

Enough of school work said here!

It's the 12th of the month again, so it was about time for an update.
Now I'm here in Finland for 3 months already and only 2 are left. I already get sad when I think of going back home to Germany. :(

I wanted to update my list and here we go:
What I've done so far
- I've been to a Finnish excavation.
- I've been to Helsinki (3x).
- I've been to Tampere.
- I've been to four concerts (Moonsorrow, Unioni-festival, Turmion Kätilöt, Korpiklaani).
- I've been to a karaoke-bar twice.
- I met a lot of Finnish and also international metalheads \m/.
- I've been to a heavy Finnish halloween-sitsit! \m/
- I improved my Finnish-skill a lot!
- I've been to sauna and established some kind of girls' sauna evening together with my Swedish friend.
- I started to learn swordfighting.
- I visited Turunlinna.
- I visited the art museum of Turku.


What I still have to do
- Go to Tallinn (planned).
- Go to Stockholm.
- Go to Lapland.
- Visit a Finnish school.
- Sauna more often.
- See Ruissalo.
- Visit more museums in Turku.
- Become a Finn. :D
- Find a Finnish boyfriend. xD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen