Samstag, 1. November 2014

Halloween sitsit, perkele!

I've been to one of the famous finnish sitz parties (sitsit) organized by TYRMY. The theme was halloween, how fitting for the date!

The contents of a sitsit are mainly singing, drinking, singing, drinking, eating, singing, drinking, singing, drinking, eating, singing, drinking etc.
There's a lot of songs and also a hell lot of booze! Nothing else would you expect from a country like Finland. Perkele!

For me, it was kind of a pity that all foreign students were put together to one table. I would have loved to get into contact with some more Finnish people, but they were all too far away. Well, yes, Iiris was at my table, but she'll go to Germany anyway. :D
The worst thing for me though was that all the German speaking people were in one corner. I have nothing against these people in General, I just actually try to avoid German people as much as I can. Which of course does not succeed as I always find myself in the middle of a German group. *sigh* That's life.

The halloween costumes of some of the people have been just so great! Actually most people had stunning costumes. For example Jesus, or a faun, or an ice-hockey player or a crazy chemist or a spartian. There have been the bunny from Alice in Wonderland and the Cheshire cat too! Most people were dressed up as something dead though. Vampires, skeletons, witches (which do not necessarily have to be dead though...) and so on. I just loved the costumes!
I had all my nice stuff in Germany - unfortunately - so I had to improvise and just wore my corset with a short skirt and bought myself a witches hat. xD I was sooo unique! There were like 3 witches on my table. :D

There are a lot of pictures on Facebook. Maybe I will copy some of them later, if I have the allowance.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen